2024 is off and running and we have a big season planned on the Three Rivers Wine Trail and what better way to start than to talk about some of the great things on the wine trail! Cork and Tap Excursions can help you experience all of this and take the hassle of planning your Coshocton Wine Tour!
- Sip and Stay Thursday- Imagine having an all-inclusive tour where you just show up, your transportation is taken care of, food and drink is taken care of, and you have a comfy place to stay plus a voucher for dinner after your tour! Don’t imagine you can do that every Thursday from March to the end of October with the Sip and Stay Thursday package. You get guided by yours truly, vouchers for food or drink at four stops, an overnight stay for two at the Coshocton Village Inn and Suites and a $25 meal voucher to use at five different restaurants all around Coshocton all for under $299. Call the Village Inn and Suites at 740-622-9455 to book this package!
- Passport program- After you visit all 8 of the stops on the trail and get a stamp and or signature, you get a free t-shirt to remember all of the great wine and all of the people you met on the trail! No purchase necessary at each stop!
- So many great wines and beer- Check out some award-winning wines from 7 different wineries and from one of the great Ohio breweries, the Wooly Pig Farm Brewery! So many different choices, you will surely find a new favorite to take home with you!
- Food- Sit down to a full dinner at lunch at Raven’s Glenn, or grab a pizza from Rainbow Hills, try the dill pickle pizza, it’s my favorite! Also don’t miss out on the great meat and cheese plates at Baltic Mill and Yellow Butterfly or grab a burger at Killing Tree and pair it with your favorite wine! At Stone Crest check out their Facebook page for their dinners during the summer, don’t miss out on the ribs! Wooly Pig and YOLO have some great creations brought to you by local food trucks!
- The Views- Sit on the patio at Raven’s Glenn and watch the Tuscarawas River meander by or just up the road at Yellow Butterfly sit on the patio and take in the rolling hills of eastern Ohio which are breathtaking, sit on the patio or around the fire at Killing Tree and listen to live music on their stage every weekend during the summer and relax with your friends and your favorite bottle of wine, soak in the history at Baltic Mill in their restored flour mill. Let’s not forget the drives in the fall in one of the most scenic areas in Ohio, breathtaking!